materials available at Helensville Museum include:
- RDC Helensville Heritage Study 1994 Vol 1 The Study - Maori
and European historic development including land deals.
- RDC Helensville Heritage Study 1994 Vol 2 The Register - Register
of heritage items and historic sites identification.
- Helenville Street Survey 1992 by Helensville & District
Historical Society Inc - History and descriptions of significant
buildings and sites with photographs.
- Heritage Listings Folder 1998 - Historic sites and buildings
in the South Kaipara area.
have many books available for research. These include:
- Men Came Voyaging - Colleen Sheffield
- Tall Spars, Steamers & Gum - Wayne
- Pioneering Women of South Kaipara - Helensville
& District Historical Society Inc
- McLeods of Helensville - Frank Grey
- History of Helensville - Charles West
- Kaukapakapa Across the Years - TGR
- The Kaipara Line - compiled and edited
by Peter Reaves
- Woodhill School 125th Anniversary
- ARA Future Bulk Water Supply Study
- The Riddle of the Kaipara - Brian
- The Unknown Kaipara - Brian Byrne
- Riverhead - the Kaipara Gateway -
- The Great Northern Wairoa - EK Bradley
- Tracks in the North - HJ Hansen &